Posted in Top Jobs
The best jobs in Gainesville, GA are right here.
As Owner/Strategic-Partner for PrideStaff's Gainesville office, Mike McGraw dedicates himself to creating great matches between area employers and job seekers. He and his team of Gainesville employment specialists will work hard to help you fulfill your professional and personal dreams.
If you're looking for jobs in Gainesville, here are two hot opportunities:
Receptionist in Gainesville, GA
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 263053
Gainesville employer seeks a top-notch administrative professional with recent experience to greet visitors and support internal team members. Duties include: greeting and announcing visitors; answering and routing incoming phone calls; preparing meeting materials and conference rooms; ordering office supplies; preparing expense reports; and more. The ideal candidate has excellent written and verbal communication skills, proficiency in MS Office, and the ability to support all levels of staff.
Apply for the Gainesville Receptionist job>
Production Associate in Jefferson, GA
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 263056
Long-term, 2nd shift assignment (3:15 p.m. to 11:45 p.m.) for a hard-working associate to assemble cardboard displays in a brand new, clean warehouse. Must be able to stand for long periods of time and have own steel-toed safety shoes. Stable, full-time work (40 hours/week).
Apply for the Jefferson Production Associate job>
Looking for work in Gainesville?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Gainesville and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Gainesville office is located at 235 Pearl Nix Parkway, Suite 5, Gainesville.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We'll help ensure that you don't just search, but succeed.