Posted in Top Jobs
The best jobs in Las Vegas, NV are right here.
Bob Daniel, Owner/Strategic-Partner for PrideStaff's Las Vegas office, takes great pride in mentoring individuals in their career development. He and his team of Las Vegas employment experts consistently create the best matches by putting the right people in the right positions.
If you're looking for jobs in Las Vegas, here are two hot opportunities:
Lab Assistant in Las Vegas, NV
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 247958
Las Vegas client seeks a responsible, deadline-oriented "overachiever" for an assignment with a wide range of responsibilities, including: assisting with conducting routine medical investigations; entering analysis results into database; taking inventory of, classifying and transporting medical investigation samples; and assisting with assembly and installation of materials testing samples.
Apply for the Las Vegas Lab Assistant job>
Warehouse / Material Handler in Las Vegas, NV
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $10 - $12/hr., DOE
Job ID: 244633
Enjoy physical work in a friendly environment? Our Las Vegas client seeks a material handler with UPS Worldwide / Fedex Ship Manager processing experience to work in their busy warehouse. Responsibilities include: creating bills of lading; receiving; processing return shipments; shipping products and recording shipments in ERP software; inspecting shipments; operating dolly and forklift; and other miscellaneous duties. Ideal candidates are organized, detail-oriented and capable of working both independently and as part of a team.
Apply for the Las Vegas Warehouse / Material Handler job>
Looking for work in Las Vegas?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Las Vegas and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Las Vegas office is located at 3110 West Cheyenne Avenue, Suite 300, North Las Vegas.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We'll help ensure that you don't just search, but succeed.