Posted in Hot Jobs
The best jobs in Chicagoland, IL are right here.
Owner/Manager Angelo Ippolito uses 12 years of proven techniques, resources, training and tools to find individuals who best fit his clients’ workforce needs. His secret to success is simple: treat associates and job candidates as they would like to be treated themselves. If you're looking for work, Angelo's team of Chicagoland employment specialists will take the time to make a personal connection with you and understand what you really want from your job.
If you're looking for jobs in Chicagoland, here are two hot opportunities:
Customer Accounts Representative in Elgin, IL
Job Type: Temp to Hire
Job ID: 218253
Elgin employer seeks customer service reps with strong verbal, computer, presentation and negotiation skills to handle inbound and outbound calls. Responsibilities include: using customer service skills to determine reasons for delinquencies and offer appropriate solutions; negotiating payments on past due accounts; documenting customer accounts; and balancing multiple priorities. Bachelor's degree and flexibility to work some Saturdays is required.
Apply for the Elgin Customer Accounts Representative job>
Packers in Romeoville, IL
Job Type: Temp to Hire
Job ID: 218258
Packers and assemblers with 6 months of recent experience in a production/manufacturing environment needed for 3rd shift work (10:30 p.m. – 6:45 a.m. Sunday through Thursday). These are temp to hire, full-time positions with benefits offered at the completion of the probationary period (including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance and more!). Must have steel-toed shoes, be able to lift 45 lbs. and be able to stand for 8 to 12 hours.
Apply for the Romeoville 3rd Shift Packers job>
Looking for work in Chicagoland?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Chicagoland and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Chicagoland office is located at 16614 West 159th Street, Suite 305, Lockport.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, he will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We'll help ensure that you don't just search, but succeed.