Posted in Top Jobs
The best jobs in Seattle South, WA are right here.
As the Owner/Strategic-Partner of PrideStaff Seattle South, Dan Parks knows that building relationships on an individual level is critical to creating great matches between talent and opportunity. His team of Seattle employment specialists will take the time to learn what you want in your career, make a personal connection with you, and ensure that you don't just search for a job, but succeed.
If you're looking for jobs in Seattle South, here are two hot opportunities:
Production Associate in Renton, WA
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 318526
Interesting in learning how to operate production machines? Looking for a long-term opportunity to join a growing, fast-paced production facility? Our client seeks an organized, energetic, quick learner to perform a variety of unskilled production work on a packing line: checking weights, checking counts, feeding machines and ensuring the line operates as efficiently as possible. This employer has a detailed pay increase plan and offers full benefits (medical, dental, vision and short-term disability) after 7 weeks of employment.
Apply for the Renton Production Associate job>
Call Center Representative in Seattle, WA
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 318532
North Seattle call center has entry-level opportunities for detail-oriented individuals with a great phone presence, as well as solid computer and data entry skills. Responsibilities include: answering incoming calls; processing payments; correcting errors; updating account status; opening new accounts; processing documents; efficiently troubleshooting and resolving customer issues; and more. Full benefits are available!
Apply for the Seattle Call Center Representative job>
Looking for work in Seattle South?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Seattle South and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Seattle South office is located at 7100 Fort Dent Way, Suite 200, Tukwila.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We'll help ensure that you don't just search, but succeed.