Posted in News
Our next free Innovations LIVE webinar, “Winning the Talent Wars,” is coming up on Wednesday, November 14th, from 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. ET. Here’s a quick overview:
The number one issue troubling business leaders today is the increasing difficulty of recruiting, motivating, and retaining the best talent. There is a talent shortage at every level, in every industry. The talent wars are back on and more heated than ever. Organizations and individuals are forced to adjust to the ‘new normal’ of constant change and uncertainty.
Make no mistake, the talent wars are affecting organizations of every shape and size:
- Average durations of employment are decreasing
- Voluntary unplanned turnover rates are increasing
- Departure demand is increasing
- Open-position rates and time-to-hire rates are increasing
- Early voluntary departure of new hires is increasing
At this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Build a culture that attracts winners.
- Develop a strategy to grow and retain internal leaders
- Foster an environment that supports innovation and hard work
- Reduce time-to-hire
- Overcome the talent shortage
This event is also HRCI certified and will allow attendees to earn PHR, SPHR and GPHR credits.