Posted in Hot Jobs
The best jobs in Atlanta North Central, GA are right here.
With over 20 years of staffing, recruiting and HR experience, Owner/Strategic-Partner Aubrey Williams enjoys creating meaningful employment connections between clients and candidates. He and his team of North Central Atlanta employment specialists will provide the guidance and opportunities you need to be successful in today's workplace.
If you're looking for jobs in Atlanta North Central, here are two hot opportunities:
Bilingual CSR / Admin Assistant in Atlanta North Central, GA
Job ID: 229315
Atlanta North Central PrideStaff is looking for several experienced, proven individuals for temporary and temp-to-hire assignments with a variety of organizations. Duties may include: performing administrative functions; scheduling appointments; giving information to callers; taking dictation; generating reports; composing memos; assisting with compiling and developing annual budget; and monitoring invoices and expense reports. Requirements include recent, relevant experience, bilingual ability (English / Spanish), exceptional references and MS Word and Excel proficiency.
Intake Specialist in Atlanta North Central, GA
Job ID: 228336
Immediate opportunity for an intake specialist to: meet with new or prospective clients; ask questions to compile data; and use this data to determine the best next course of action for clients. This opportunity requires: the ability to use standard office equipment; the ability to communicate effectively; proficiency in MS Office; exceptional customer service skills; and the ability to adjust to changing workloads.
Apply for the Atlanta North Central Intake Specialist job>
Looking for work in Atlanta North Central?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Atlanta North Central and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Atlanta North Central office is located at 720 Morosgo Drive NE, Suite 120, Atlanta.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We'll help ensure that you don't just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s Atlanta North Central, GA staffing and employment agency and City of Atlanta North Central, GA Jobs.