Posted in Top Jobs
The best jobs in South Orange County - Irvine, CA are right here.
Strategic-Partner Michelle Langley knows that staffing is a people business, and that success comes from building strong relationships with area job seekers looking for work. Michelle and her team of South Orange County Irvine employment experts will take the time to make a personal connection with you, offering opportunities with the challenge, flexibility and compensation you want.
If you're looking for jobs in Irvine, here are two hot opportunities:
Office Administrator in Irvine, CA
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 326401
Irvine panel manufacturer/distributor seeks a versatile administrative specialist with experience in a manufacturing or distribution environment. This assignment could lead to direct employment for the right candidate! Job duties are varied and include: reviewing inventory and job orders to place purchase orders and schedule production; maintaining optimal inventory stocking levels; developing and maintaining professional relationships with customers and suppliers; reviewing trucking deliveries and pickups to ensure all orders are on time; and more.
Apply for the Irvine Office Administrator job
Shipping and Receiving in Irvine, CA
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 321050
Are you efficient, independent and at your best in a fast-paced environment? Plastics manufacturer in the Irvine/Spectrum area has an immediate, full-time (7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, with possible overtime), assignment with direct-hire potential. Duties include: receiving, packaging and shipping products using FedEx and UPS shipping software; monitoring on-time delivery; and maintaining inventory. If hired directly, this client offers excellent benefits including medical, life insurance, dental, vision, 401(k), paid holidays and a PTO plan.
Apply for the Irvine Shipping and Receiving job
Looking for work in South Orange County?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Irvine and beyond. Be sure to visit our full listing of opportunities using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Irvine office is located at 2415 Campus Drive, Suite 202, Irvine.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We'll help ensure that you don't just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s South Orange County, CA staffing and employment agency and City of Irvine, CA Jobs.