Posted in Top Jobs
The best jobs in Asheville, NC are right here.
Owner/Strategic-Partner Della Taylor leverages a diverse HR background and years of staffing and recruiting experience to place hard-working job seekers in rewarding assignments and positions with leading Asheville employers. Her team of employment experts will help you find an ideal job opportunity that aligns with your skills, interests and career goals.
If you're looking for jobs in Asheville, here are two hot opportunities:
Quality Inspector (1st and 2nd Shift) in Canton, NC
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 348040
Are you a motivated, positive worker looking for a long-term assignment with overtime and double-time pay? Our manufacturing client will train you to work as a 1st or 2nd shift quality inspector. In this role, you will: review work instructions; conduct product and material sorting; verify counts for totals sorted (both good and rejected materials); record all data; and notify your supervisor of any discrepancies. Hours for 1st shift are 6:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.; hours for 2nd shift are 3:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m., Monday through Friday.
Apply for the Canton Quality Inspector job>
Front Office Receptionist in Asheville, NC
Salary: Up to $15.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 347991
Looking for an opportunity to put your interpersonal, customer service, time management and prioritization skills to good use? Asheville insurance company seeks an energetic, creative receptionist to work in their front office performing a variety of tasks: dealing directly with customers via phone, electronic or face-to-face communication; accepting and receipting client payments; answering a multi-line phone system and routing calls to the appropriate person; processing incoming mail; and miscellaneous administrative tasks as assigned.
Apply for the Asheville Front Office Receptionist job>
Looking for work in Asheville?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Asheville and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Asheville office is located at 5 Regent Park Boulevard, Unit 102, Asheville.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We'll help ensure that you don't just search, but succeed.