Posted in Top Jobs
The best jobs in Bend, OR are right here.
As the Owner/Strategic-Partner for PrideStaff's Bend office, Matt Ertle's goal is to create successful employment connections between local job seekers and employers. He and his team of Bend employment specialists will take the time to understand what you really want, matching you with assignments and jobs that suit your experience, schedule and career goals.
If you're looking for jobs in Bend, here are two hot opportunities:
Front Desk Administrative Assistant in Bend, OR
Salary: $17.00 to $20.00/hr., DOE
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 305993
Dynamic Bend employer seeks an outgoing, professional and flexible administrative assistant to serve as a "floater" supporting their core team 20 to 40 hours per week. Job duties may include: greeting visitors and clients in person, over the phone and via email; supporting the receptionist and front desk, covering lunch breaks; receiving, screening, routing and responding to incoming phone calls; providing a variety of administrative support functions; and other duties as assigned. Must have reliable transportation, as you will be traveling among this client's locations throughout Bend.
Apply for the Bend Front Desk Administrative Assistant job>
Shop Technician in Bend, OR
Salary: $13/hr., DOE
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 305885
Local Bend client is looking for a detail-oriented shop technician to join their team. In this role you will: assist in daily production activities; operate high speed printers and commercial laminators; install custom promotional items; inspect materials before and after assembly; and perform other assigned tasks. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with an amazing company!
Apply for the Bend Shop Technician job>
Looking for work in Bend?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Bend and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Bend office is located at 2214 NE Division Street, Suite 202, Bend.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We'll help ensure that you don't just search, but succeed.