Posted in Top Jobs
The best jobs in Cincinnati Northwest, OH are right here.
PrideStaff Owner/Strategic-Partner Eric Riddick strives to deliver an exceptional experience for each job seeker who applies with PrideStaff Cincinnati Northwest. His team of employment specialists will meet with you to learn what you really want from you career. Their ultimate goal is to ensure that you don't just search, but succeed.
If you're looking for jobs in Northwest Cincinnati, here are two hot opportunities:
Fabricator in Cincinnati, OH
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Salary: Up to $14/hr., DOE
Job ID: 219177
Seeking an experienced, multitasking fabricator to work closely with our client's designers and engineers to fabricate multiple types of test stands and machines. Must have training in machining, but no welding is required. Strong prioritization skills are a must, as is the ability to read blueprints. First shift, 48 hours per week.
Apply for the Cincinnati Northwest Fabricator job>
Picker in West Chester, OH
Job ID: 161848
PrideStaff clients seek reliable, experienced workers with shift flexibility and the ability to work overtime (when needed) in warehouse environments. Individuals will pick items to fulfill customer orders. Assignments vary in length, but all require candidates to: stand/walk for the majority of each shift; lift up to 50 lbs.; and meet minimum performance criteria for speed and accuracy.
Apply for the West Chester Order Picker job>
Looking for work in Cincinnati Northwest?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Cincinnati Northwest and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Cincinnati Northwest office is located at 8736 Union Centre Boulevard, West Chester.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We'll help ensure that you don't just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s Cincinnati Northwest, OH staffing and employment agency and City of Cincinnati Northwest, OH Jobs.