Posted in Top Jobs
The best jobs in Modesto, CA are right here.
Part of the PrideStaff team for 20 years, Strategic-Partner Alisa Torlai maintains her passion for staffing by continually meeting and assisting new job seekers. To ensure her recruiters provide a great experience for candidates, Alisa personally reviews quality surveys. Rest assured that her team will take the time to make a personal connection with you and present job opportunities that are a great match.
If you're looking for jobs in Modesto, here are two hot opportunities:
Journeyman Assembly Tech in Salida, CA
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 337319
Want to put your experience as a mechanic or assembler to good use? Agriculture equipment manufacturer seeks a detail-oriented problem-solver to join their team. In this role, you will assemble production line agriculture equipment (pre-assemblies and final assemblies), applying advanced skills to perform assembly tasks accurately and in a timely manner.
Apply for the Salida Journeyman Assembly Tech job
Executive Administrative Assistant in Modesto, CA
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 266516
Modesto employer seeks a professional assistant to perform a wide range of administrative tasks including: producing information by transcribing, formatting, inputting editing and more; conserving the executive's time by reading/routing correspondence, drafting documents and initiating telecommunications; representing the executive by attending meetings and speaking for the executive; welcoming guests and customers; preparing reports; maintaining office supplies; and more. If you have strong writing, organization, MS Office and communication skills, we want to hear from you!
Apply for the Modesto Executive Administrative Assistant job
Looking for work in Modesto?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Modesto and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Modesto office is located at 3400 Tully Road, Suite C, Modesto.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We'll help ensure that you don't just search, but succeed.