Posted in Top Jobs
The best jobs in Atlanta North, GA are right here.
Jonathan Stelling enjoys his role as a PrideStaff Owner/Strategic-Partner because it allows him to make a meaningful impact on the daily lives of north Atlanta job seekers and employers. Jonathan's team of employment specialists will learn what you really want from your career, and then present opportunities that are a great match.
If you're looking for jobs in Atlanta North, here are two hot opportunities:
Shipping & Receiving, Picking & Packing in Duluth, GA
Salary: $10/hr. + benefits
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 302642
Looking to get a foot in the door with a great company? Duluth temperature-controlled warehouse seeks individuals with recent warehouse experience to join their team. Responsibilities include: receiving, picking and packing items for shipment; using an RF scanner; printing labels; maintaining a clean work station; and more. This employer offers excellent health, vacation and retirement benefits for their direct employees.
Apply for the Duluth Shipping & Receiving, Picking & Packing Job>
Electronics Assembler (1st shift) in Roswell, GA
Salary: Up to $14/hr. (DOE) + benefits
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 302366
Have experience in manufacturing, assembly or a related field? Our client seeks an electronics assembler to become an integral part of their team. Job duties include: working with a team to assemble products and/or components; rotating through tasks for specific production processes; conducting quality inspections; maintaining a clean work environment; and more. Must be familiar with assembly tools and be able to stand for prolonged periods of time.
Apply for the Roswell 1st Shift Electronics Assembler Job>
Looking for work in Atlanta North?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout north Atlanta and beyond. Be sure to visit our full listings of opportunities using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Atlanta North office is located at 3990 Old Milton Parkway, Suite 200, Alpharetta.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We'll help ensure that you don't just search, but succeed.