Posted in Top Jobs
The best jobs in Portland West, OR are right here.
As the Owner/Strategic-Partner for PrideStaff's Portland West office, Robert Cohen is proud to give back to the local community by connecting hard-working people with employment opportunities in which they can make a meaningful impact. Rob's team of Portland employment specialists will take the time to learn what you really want in a job, helping to ensure that you don't just search, but succeed.
If you're looking for jobs in Portland West, here are two hot opportunities:
Production Associate in Portland, OR
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 222220
Looking for an opportunity with a growing, reputable employer? Our client has a 30+ year track-record of success shaping the skylines of cities throughout the United States. They are seeking production associates to assist several internal job centers, including prep, paint station, curing ovens and shipping/receiving. While no specific work experience is necessary, you must be reliable, good at following instructions, able to work at a high pace, and comfortable lifting up to 50 lbs. Day and graveyard shift openings!
Apply for the Portland Production Associate job>
Mechanic in Portland, OR
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00/hr.
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 278031
Ranked a top 20 private business by the Oregon Business Journal, this established, locally owned and operated company seeks a commercial vehicle and equipment mechanic to join their team. In this role, you will perform preventative truck maintenance and routine repairs, as well as other job-related duties as assigned. The ideal candidate has 3+ years diesel mechanic experience, ASE certification and experience working with heavy transportation vehicles.
Apply for the Portland Mechanic job>
Looking for work in Portland?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Portland West and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Portland office is located at 12600 SW Crescent Street, Suite 180, Beaverton.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We'll help ensure that you don't just search, but succeed.