Posted in Top Jobs
The best jobs in South Riverside County, CA are right here.
Mike Harris, Owner/Strategic-Partner for PrideStaff's South Riverside County office, prides himself on creating the right match between talent and opportunity, the first time. After learning about your experience, career interests and aspirations, he and his team of recruiting experts will present employment opportunities that are a great fit.
If you're looking for jobs in South Riverside County, here are two hot opportunities:
Warehouse Worker in Riverside, CA
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 298904
Our Riverside client is looking for a general warehouse worker with 1+ years of experience to: operate a stand up/sit down forklift; operate a pallet jack; perform cycle counts; load and unload trucks; and perform other general warehouse duties as assigned. Hours are Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., plus overtime. Direct hire potential with staged pay raises for the right candidate!
Apply for the Riverside Warehouse Worker job>
Order Selector in Jurupa Valley, CA
Salary: $12 to 14/hr. (depending on schedule)
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 297881 (12:00 p.m. job)
Job ID: 297883 (4:00 p.m. job)
Our Jurupa Valley client seeks punctual, reliable and accurate workers to perform a variety of responsibilities, including: selecting customer orders from pick tickets; checking product quality prior to pulling orders; stacking, wrapping and labelling pallets correctly to ensure proper routing; staging pallets for loading; maintaining a safe, clean warehouse; and more. Must be available to work overtime, weekends and/or holidays when required.
Apply for the Jurupa Valley Order Selector 12:00 p.m. job>
Apply for the Jurupa Valley Order Selector 4:00 p.m. job>
Looking for work in South Riverside County?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout South Riverside County and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff South Riverside County office is located at 25195 Madison Avenue, Suite 102, Murrieta.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We'll help ensure that you don't just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s South Riverside County, CA staffing and employment agency and City of South Riverside County, CA Jobs.