Posted in Top Jobs
The best jobs in San Diego, CA are right here.
With over 25 years of staffing experience, Owner/Strategic-Partner Thomas Young is adept at connecting talented people with great employers in the San Diego market. He and his team will listen to your needs, take your feedback seriously and work hard to find opportunities that are a great match for you.
If you're looking for jobs in San Diego, here are two hot opportunities:
Showroom CSR in Miramar, CA
Salary: $14.00 - $15.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 287093
Miramar tile and flooring sales operation seeks a showroom customer service representative to deliver outstanding service by: greeting every customer; assisting showroom manager and assistant manager with merchandising, maintenance and safety; seeking out and providing reliable product information; and being an effective contributor to the maintenance and operation of the showroom.
Apply for the Miramar Showroom Customer Center Representative job>
Administrative Assistant in Chula Vista, CA
Salary: $15.00 – $20.00/hr., DOE
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 301527
Chula Vista property management and architectural firm needs an administrative assistant for a short-term assignment (which may be extended on a part-time basis). The ideal candidate has: excellent knowledge of MS Office and accounting systems; filing and scanning skills; ability to process payments and invoices for properties; and excellent organizational skills. Flexible hours! Interested?
Apply for the Chula Vista Administrative Assistant job>
Looking for work in San Diego?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout San Diego and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff San Diego office is located at 8950 Villa La Jolla Drive, Suite A127, La Jolla.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We'll help ensure that you don't just search, but succeed.