Posted in Top Jobs
The best jobs in San Jose, CA are right here.
With over 40 years of staffing and business experience, Owner/Strategic-Partner Linda Donahue is uniquely qualified to make a meaningful difference in the lives of her staff, associates, clients and local job seekers. Her team will take the time to understand what you really want from a job, and then present opportunities that are right for you.
If you're looking for jobs in San Jose, here are two hot opportunities:
Accountant in San Jose, CA
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 295568
Our San Jose client seeks an accountant with 2+ years of related experience to perform a wide range of accounting functions, such as: preparing journal entries, account work papers and bank reconciliations; preparing detailed accounting, statistical and narrative financial statements or reports; reviewing and analyzing grants, contracts and proposals; reconciling financial ledgers; auditing accounting systems; and more.
Apply for the San Jose Accountant job>
Customer Service Agent in Mountain View, CA
Job Type: Temporary-to-Hire
Job ID: 295768
Seeking an able, empathetic and enthusiastic agent who can quickly grasp the details of our client's tech-products and delight their customers. The ideal candidate is an excellent communicator who is detail-oriented and able to make sound decisions with minimal supervision. Responsibilities include: responding to customer inquiries via Zendesk, email, phone and chat; troubleshooting customers' technical issues with client's website and mobile app; resolving customers' service issues and escalating when appropriate; and more. Must have a bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience), proficiency in Zendesk and MS Office, as well as 2+ years of customer service experience. If you are hard-working, with a positive growth mindset and enjoy working with people, this is the role for you!
Apply for the Mountain View Customer Service Agent job>
Looking for work in San Jose?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout San Jose and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff San Jose office is located at 1150 North First Street, Suite 130, San Jose.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We'll help ensure that you don't just search, but succeed.