Posted in Top Jobs
The best jobs in Gainesville, GA are right here.
Owner/Strategic-Partner Mike McGraw dedicates himself to connecting Gainesville area job seekers with leading employers in the market. Mike and his team of Gainesville employment specialists will take the time to understand what you really want in a job, and then present opportunities that allow you to fulfill your professional and personal dreams.
If you're looking for jobs in Gainesville, here are two hot opportunities:
Warehouse Associate in Gainesville, GA
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 311099
Have forklift and general warehouse experience? This may be the perfect opportunity for you! Local employer is seeking warehouse support for their manufacturing facility to: pick product; prep product for manufacturing; deliver product to shipping station; and provide assistance to various manufacturing departments.
Apply for the Gainesville Warehouse Associate job>
CNC Process Engineer in Gainesville, GA
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 310998
Have CNC experience programming Siemens or Fanuc Controls? Enjoy poring over the details of a process? We want to meet you! Our client is looking to hire a CNC process engineer for their metals production area that includes precision turning, grinding, gear hobbing, honing, drilling and rolling processes. As a process engineer you will: write detailed CNC programs; troubleshoot and diagnose complex machine problems; program or work with robotics; and more.
Apply for the Gainesville CNC Process Engineer job>
Looking for work in Gainesville?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Gainesville and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Gainesville office is located at 235 Pearl Nix Parkway, Suite 5, Gainesville.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We'll help ensure that you don't just search, but succeed.