Posted in Top Jobs
The best jobs in Miami West, FL are right here.
Strategic-Partner Jonathan Hall enjoys working in the staffing industry because it is a fascinating convergence of need, opportunity and talent. He feels privileged to be a catalyst in West Miami job seekers' efforts, and his award-winning staffing team will help ensure that you find a great opportunity.
If you're looking for jobs in Miami West, here are two hot opportunities:
Air Export/Import Coordinator in Miami, FL
Salary: $35,000 to $45,000/yr.
Job ID: 306775
Our Miami client seeks an experienced professional with exceptional communication skills to arrange shipments, prepare and confirm order approvals, handle pricing information and release invoices. Essential duties and responsibilities include: communicating with clients via phone and email; booking shipments and advising destination offices; filing EEI/SED; quoting international and domestic shipments to agents or direct customers; identifying and proactively resolving issues to minimize impact to clients; and other duties as assigned.
Apply for the Miami Air Export/Import Coordinator job>
Warehouse Associate in Doral, FL
Salary: $12.00 to $13.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 299370
Have experience working in a warehouse? Our client seeks bilingual (English/Spanish) individuals who can work independently to take and process orders, pack and crate products, ship and receive, and load/unload shipments. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Apply for the Doral Warehouse Associate job>
Looking for work in Miami West?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Miami West and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Miami West office is located at 5775 Blue Lagoon Drive, Suite 100, Miami.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We'll help ensure that you don't just search, but succeed.