Posted in Top Jobs
The best jobs in Cincinnati Northwest, OH are right here.
PrideStaff Owner/Strategic-Partner Eric Riddick takes pride in matching area job seekers like you with jobs that offer the challenge, flexibility and pay you need. His team of northwest Cincinnati employment specialists will take the time to learn what you really want from your career, and then offer opportunities that are a great fit.
If you're looking for jobs in Northwest Cincinnati, here are two hot opportunities:
Receiving (1st and 2nd Shift) in West Chester, OH
Salary: $11.50 to $12.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 287569
Hate being stuck in one spot all day? Our client seeks experienced receiving specialists to unload tractor-trailers and stage received materials for storage in our client's warehouse. In this role, you'll be on the move: standing/walking over 90% of the time, while performing a wide range of job duties as needed. Shifts are 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., or 2 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Apply for the West Chester 1st and 2nd Shift Receiving job
Shipping/Receiving Data Entry Clerk in West Chester, OH
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 318350
Looking for a job with lots of variety? Our client seeks a warehouse clerk to receive, request and index Certificates of Analysis (COA) for incoming stock and schedule all inbound truckloads and outbound LTL freight shipments. Must be able to type 13,000 KPH. Hours are 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday, with some overtime.
Apply for the West Chester Shipping/Receiving Data Entry Clerk job
Looking for work in Cincinnati Northwest?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Cincinnati Northwest and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Cincinnati Northwest office is located at 8736 Union Centre Boulevard, West Chester.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We'll help ensure that you don't just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s Cincinnati Northwest, OH staffing and employment agency and City of Cincinnati Northwest, OH Jobs.