Posted in Top Jobs
The best jobs in Houston Southwest, TX are right here.
Houston native and Strategic-Partner Jonathan Smith is proud to leverage his local market connections to align job seekers with ideal job opportunities throughout Southwest Houston. Jonathan and his team of Houston Southwest employment experts truly enjoy staffing, listen to candidates' needs, and live by the motto of "consistently helping others."
If you're looking for jobs in Houston Southwest, here are two hot opportunities:
Accounting and Records Clerk in Houston Southwest, TX
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 350090
Looking to deepen your experience in accounting and collections? Our client in the Southwest Houston area seeks an accounting and records clerk for reporting, reviewing and reconciling duties, including reviewing reconciliation exception reports, possible account balance issues, overpayments and other discrepancies; preparing and submitting corrections spreadsheets when needed; serving as backup to correspondence clerk and administrative assistance; processing received checks and preparing monthly invoices as needed; and more.
Apply for the Houston Southwest Accounting and Records Clerk job>
CDL Service Porter in Houston Southwest, TX
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00/hr.
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 350768
Have general labor and hand tool experience? Immediate opportunity available for a CDL service porter with a clean background and valid CDL driver's license. This is a direct-hire position with job duties that include light shop maintenance in the service area, transporting customer vehicles and other duties as assigned by management.
Apply for the Houston Southwest CDL Service Porter job>
Looking for work in Houston Southwest?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Houston Southwest and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Houston Southwest office is located at 2400 Augusta, Suite 103, Houston.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We'll help ensure that you don't just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s Houston Southwest, TX staffing and employment agency and City of Houston Southwest, TX Jobs.