Posted in Top Jobs
The best jobs in St. Louis Metro, MO are right here.
Erica Orrison, Owner/Strategic-Partner for PrideStaff's St. Louis Metro office, dedicates herself to building an individual relationship with each candidate and employer. Hers is not a “one size fits all” business; rather, she and her team of St. Louis recruiters consistently create the best matches by putting the right people in the right positions.
If you're looking for jobs in St. Louis Metro, here are two hot opportunities:
Production/Light Assembly (1st shift) in St. Louis Metro, MO
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 309645
Are you an early riser with recent warehouse or production experience? Our St. Louis client is seeking production associates to: pick/pack in a warehouse; assemble manufactured products; assemble orders for shipping; and more. Positive work environment; must be able to start by 6 a.m.
Apply for the St. Louis 1st Shift Production/Light Assembly job>
Seamstress in St. Louis, MO
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 309104
South City employer is looking for an industrial seamstress to join their small production facility. The seamstress will be responsible for all sewing, alterations and finishing of garments at the client's local office. If you have 2 years of sewing experience working with woven and knits and enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment, this is a great full-time employment opportunity with holiday and vacation pay. Hours will vary based on production schedule and peak season.
Apply for the St. Louis South City Industrial Seamstress job>
Looking for work in St. Louis Metro?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout St. Louis Metro and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff St. Louis Metro office is located at 1151 South Kingshighway Boulevard, Saint Louis.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We'll help ensure that you don't just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s St. Louis Metro, MO staffing and employment agency and City of St. Louis, MO Jobs.