Posted in Hot Jobs
The best jobs in Columbia, SC are right here.
Owner/Strategic-Partner Jim Johnston and his team of Columbia staffing experts have simplified the important task of matching job seekers with great local employment opportunities. They don't merely put people in jobs; they get to know each individual's experience, strengths, wants and career goals – and then match them with the ideal position.
If you're looking for jobs in Columbia, here are two hot opportunities:
Warehouse / Forklift in Columbia, SC
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 218626
PrideStaff clients throughout Columbia have immediate assignments for warehouse workers, forklift operators, shipping & receiving clerks and other industrial positions. Pay is based on experience, and requirements vary by assignment. Candidates must be at least 18 years old and provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
Apply for the Columbia Warehouse / Forklift job>
Facilities Manager in Columbia, SC
Salary: $40k to $50k
Job ID: 229903
Seeking experienced Facilities Manager proficient in commercial building maintenance to perform a variety of functions, including: assuming responsibility for the physical property of the facility; overseeing and ensuring the daily cleaning, set-up and breakdown of rooms; performing and /or overseeing maintenance functions; and maintaining the overall appearance, cleanliness, safety and practical workings of all buildings (interior and exterior, as well as air conditioning, heating, lighting and sound systems).
Apply for the Columbia Facilities Manager job>
Looking for work in Columbia?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Columbia and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Columbia office is located at 1700 Decker Boulevard, Suite B, Columbia.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We'll help ensure that you don't just search, but succeed.