Posted in Top Jobs
The best jobs in St. Louis Southwest, MO are right here.
Having worked as a temporary associate himself, Owner/Strategic-Partner Brian Thomas knows first-hand how rewarding temporary assignments can be. He and his team of St. Louis employment experts help hard-working job seekers like you find meaningful opportunities in which they can grow and thrive.
If you're looking for jobs in St. Louis SW, here are two hot opportunities:
Forklift Driver (2nd Shift) in Fenton, MO
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 323480
Want to work 10 hour shifts, 4 days a week? Established, fast-paced manufacturing company with a great management team seeks a full-time forklift driver to join their organization. Job requires the following abilities: picking up non-palatized product without damaging it; safely and efficiently operating a sit-down forklift; accurately completing shipping and receiving documentation; using an RF scanner; and performing other general warehouse duties. Hours are 3:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m., Monday through Thursday.
Apply for the Fenton 2nd Shift Forklift Driver job
CNC Machinists (All Shifts) in St. Louis, MO
Salary: $19.00 to $24.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 323503
Stable, rapidly growing St. Louis manufacturer seeks experienced CNC machinists (all shifts) to set up and operate CNC mills and/or lathes. Two types of roles are available: CNC mill (programmers, set up and operators) and CNC lathe (programmers, set up and operators). Learn more about each type of opportunity by clicking on the link below!
Apply for the St. Louis CNC Machinist job
Looking for work in St. Louis Southwest?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout St. Louis Southwest and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff St. Louis Southwest office is located at 9560 Watson Road, Suite J, Crestwood.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We'll help ensure that you don't just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s St. Louis Southwest, MO staffing and employment agency and City of St. Louis Southwest, MO Jobs.