Posted in Top Jobs
The best jobs in Melville, NY are right here.
Aaron Zweback, Owner of PrideStaff's Melville office, is committed to making a difference in job seekers' lives by finding the right opportunity for each candidate. He loves interacting with people, making personal connections to help ensure that candidates don't just search, but succeed.
If you're looking for jobs in Melville, here are two hot opportunities:
Order Processor in Hauppauge, NY
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 322899
Ready to put your office and computer experience to good use? Our client seeks a well-rounded candidate to perform a wide range of duties, including: receiving and accurately entering sales orders; verifying information; reviewing orders for completeness to ensure timely processing and delivery; checking inventory records; responding to customer inquiries; organizing and maintaining filling system; support the customer service department; and more. Want to learn more?
Apply for the Hauppauge Order Processor job
Customer Service Representative (2nd Shift) in Westbury, NY
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 313006
Enjoy providing outstanding service to inbound phone callers? Our client has full-time, second shift (3 p.m. to 11 p.m. Monday through Friday) openings for experienced customer service specialists. In this role, you will: answer heavy inbound phone calls; perform data entry; provide outstanding service to customers; resolve issues in a timely, professional manner; and more.
Apply for the Westbury 2nd Shift Customer Service Representative job
Looking for work in Melville?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Melville and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Melville office is located at 560 Broadhollow Road, Suite 306, Melville.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We'll help ensure that you don't just search, but succeed.