THE STAFFING INDUSTRY TODAY.
Staffing is one of the top ten fastest growing industries in the nation and has been for over a decade*. It is predicted by the Bureau of Labor Statistics to create the most new jobs over the next ten years*. The industry steadily grows regardless of the economy. In recovery times, when consumer confidence is high and people are spending, yet hiring confidence is low, the use of temporaries in the workforce increases.
Hear first-hand about their new life and future with PrideStaff.
Watch Video »
Hear first-hand about his new life and future with PrideStaff.
Watch Video »
We're the jobs people. Staffing companies match millions of people to millions of jobs.
- 2.58 million people are employed by staffing companies every business day.
- 9.7 million temporary and contract employees are hired by U.S. staffing firms over the course of a year.
- 79% of staffing employees work full time, virtually the same as the rest of the workforce.
The staffing industry offers flexibility to both employees and companies. People can choose when, where and how they want to work. Companies can get the skills they need to keep fully staffed during busy times.
- 66% of staffing employees say flexible work time is important to them.
- 64% of staffing employees report that their work gives them the scheduling flexibility and the time for family that they desire.
- 90% of client businesses say staffing companies give them flexibility to keep fully staffed during busy times.
Temporary and contract work provides a bridge to permanent employment. People can try out a prospective employer and showcase their skills for a permanent job.
- 88% of staffing employees say that temporary or contract work made them more employable.
- 77% of staffing employees say it’s a good way to obtain a permanent job.
- 80% of staffing clients say staffing firms offer a good way to find people who can become permanent employees.
Many people choose temporary and contract work as an employment option. They can select their work schedules and choose among a variety of diverse and challenging assignments.
- 67% of staffing employees say choice of assignments was an important factor in their job decision.
- 23% of staffing employees have little or no interest in a permanent job–they prefer the alternative arrangement over traditional employment.
- 33% of staffing employees say they work for a staffing company because they like the diversity and challenge of different jobs.
The staffing industry provides free training for millions of temporary and contract employees to help meet today's demand for skilled workers.
- 90% of staffing companies provide free training to their temporary and contract employees.
- 65% of staffing employees say they developed new or improved work skills through their assignments.
- 40% of staffing employees say they chose temporary or contract work as a way to obtain employment experience or job training.
*Source: American Staffing Association - Staffing Statistics 2011
Why Choose PrideStaff?
It is not by accident that we have the word "pride" in our name... at PrideStaff, our franchisees are proud to be in a business that puts people to work, helps companies to grow and prosper, and to build a business that is respected in their community. We have a culture that is truly unique in that whether you are looking at our Mission Statement or Core Values, they are so much more to us than slogans on a website. We have them, not because we feel like we have to, but rather they serve as a guide for the decisions we make and direction we follow. The focus is 100% on the client experience we provide on a day to day basis. What that has led to, is consistently being recognized in the top 1% of the staffing industry in Client Loyalty and Talent (Candidate) Loyalty, which of course translates into repeat and referral business. We are a company with a fantastic culture and drive to meet and exceed our clients needs.
PrideStaff has also been ranked in Forbes Magazine, for the third straight year, as one of the top five “National Leading Providers” in the Staffing Industry out of a field of more than 7,500 staffing agencies nationwide. FranNet honored PrideStaff with the coveted “Commitment to Excellence” award.
Most recently, PrideStaff was awarded the top marketing award by the American Staffing Association for the “High Cost of Mediocrity” marketing program.
How We Measure Up With the Competition
Take a look at what our clients had to say about PrideStaff…
PrideStaff received the highest honor for staffing firm client service, 73%, exceeding the industry average of 33%. We at PrideStaff believe staffing excellence is built on two fundamental principles, client service and quality job candidates.
Is this the right fit? Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do I have a solid business background, with either management or sales experience?
- Do I have the desire to make a difference in other’s lives?
- Is it important to me to be proud of what my business offers to my community, local businesses, and the people my business will put to work?
- Can I see myself remaining passionate about my business and staying engaged, as it matures and grows, even though my specific role will evolve?
- Am I open to building and running a sales driven business?
- Do I have a high energy level?
- Am I willing to train, develop, assist and supervise the “junior” executives that work with me?
- Am I comfortable around different levels of people and environments?
- Do I find it fascinating to learn how things work, are made, function, etc.? When I was a child, did I like taking field trips to places like the bread factory or something similar?
- Do I consider myself to have an engaging personality with a sense of humor, and a zest for life?
If this is you, we might be the right fit!