Date Posted: November 27, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 150707
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
- Completes deliveries by driving truck or van to and from vendors.
- Operates a variety of material handling equipment including forklift(sit down, Stand up, Cherry picker, order picker), manual and electric pallet jack.
- Uses RF devices to locate product and track inventory.
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Completes reports by entering required information.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: Teamwork, Coordination, Organization, Planning, Time Management, Reporting Skills, Inventory Control, Documentation Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Data Entry Skills, Dependability
MUST HAVE CURRENT EXPERIENCE- 1 YEAR MINIMUM