Date Posted: November 6, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 168835
A reputable law firm is seeking an experienced Collector for their Houston office! Temp to hire position with outstanding benefits!
Ideal employee profile below:
o Honesty and Integrity. Take pride in their work.
o Positive proactive attitude
o Cross Trained
o Use their down time to find other tasks to initiate other projects/tasks.
o Team Player
o The ability to communicate effectively with others
o Diligent in follow-up.
- Telephone Collections on Consumer toll road violations.
- Strong ability to effectively collect while meeting the Client's and Firm's standards.
- Attain working knowledge of both Client's processes and requirements and be able to communicate this in a professional manner.
- Collection experience a must.
- Well organized in tracking and follow-up on accounts.
- Talking to others to convey information effectively and professionally.
- Excelling in collecting without generating complaints.
- Must be able to efficiently navigate through the CUB's system.
- Proficient in Skiptracing with good working knowledge of various Skiptracing tools.
- Bilingual a plus.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk, walk or sit and use hands and fingers to operate office equipment (computer and printer) or other office tools, and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.