Salary: $12/hr to $22/hr. D.o.E.
Date Posted: November 12, 2018
Job ID: 185182
At PrideStaff we work for you!
Your success is our goal!
PrideStaff Portland is your locally owned and operated Employment Partner. Consistently recognized as "Best in Staffing" for Talent Satisfaction. Our recruiters are dedicated to getting to know you and proactively advocating on your behalf with leading employers. We want to see you succeed!
We are recruiting for multiple open positions!
Job Summary: The Administrative Assistant’s primary responsibility is to perform administrative and office support activities for Accounting, Customer Service, Sales, Operations and Human Resources.
Sample Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Field telephone calls and greet visitors.
- Direct callers to cell phones, voice mail boxes, internal extensions and external cell phones
- Screen and direct calls to appropriate personnel
- Greet persons entering the office and notify employees of their visitors
- Take payments from customer’s picking up product
- Answer basic customer questions. Recognize and build relationships with frequent visitors and callers. Keep conference rooms clean.
- Produce monthly and other periodic reports. Create daily orders, estimates and back log report for management. Create and edit monthly sales reports and new customer reports for the Sales and Customer Service Departments. Generate and amend credit and collection reports, mailings and statements for the Accounting Department. Enter customer and financial data into software system.
- Enter pick orders and support Order Entry. Key in daily pick orders for the label division following all procedures. Back up the order entry process when the Order Entry Clerk is on vacation, or the work load is heavier than normal. Pull plate packets, or organize other aspects of the order, if needed.
- Perform daily administrative tasks. Throughout the day distribute faxes, help others with the copy machine, create marketing folders, and make label sample packets, file, send order acknowledgements for our clients
- Participate with special projects. Contribute in the administrative duties of marketing mailings, company events, sales tradeshows, power point presentations or other projects as needed.
- Achieve a quality service through planning for quality, doing a quality job, reviewing and measuring to be sure quality standards are achieved and striving to improve anything that is less than perfect. Follow procedures and protocols to achieve total quality. Improve anything that is less than perfect and make any necessary changes when something does go wrong. Continual process improvement is imperative.
- Behave as a good citizen of our client by communicating appropriately and following safety guidelines at all times.
- focus on the situation or issue not on the person
- maintain the self-confidence and self-esteem of others
- maintain constructive relationships
- ask questions instead of making assumptions
- uphold a genuine regard for safe work practices by understanding and following all safe work habits.
- Perform other duties beyond the job description as assigned by Management. Support other administrative or customer service positions, for vacations or as needed.
- Excellent computer and typing skills.
- Ability to remember and execute several prioritized duties in order.
- Ability to follow written and oral instruction and read job documents with understanding.
- Outstanding Verbal and interpersonal skills
- Work independently in a fast paced environment
- Requires standing, walking, bending, pushing and pulling at times to perform job scope.
- High school graduate or GED equivalence and 2 years of related experience or equivalent.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel
$12/hr to $22hr. D.o.E.
Contact us today to be considered for the multiple openings!
Please send resumes to: PortlandWestAP@Pridestaff.com
Or call us today: 971-371-4028!