Date Posted: September 21, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 194829
Electronics Assembly-Have Fun at Work! No Experience Necessary
Do you want to have fun at work? To express yourself in creative and new ways? Our client wants their employees to enjoy going to work and to be proud to be part of their company. Our client doesn’t view you just as an “employee” but as part of a team! You are part of their success and it should be celebrated. Our client provides a fun environment with outings, weekly in house activities, incentives and lunches/BBQ’s just because! Did I mention, they pay you during these times?
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
- Following direction from the line lead, solder small parts onto circuit boards for WIP.
- Assemble small parts into a plastic enclosure, apply labels and package for shipping.
- Ability to operate test equipment on all assemblies.
- Responsible for individual quality standards at all times.
- Maintain good record keeping for all work performed on job cards.
- Maintain a clean and efficient department.
- Notify the Production lead of any near stock outs before they become an actual shortage on the line.
- Work in a pull system environment with a team of other assemblers.
- Small hand tools, solder guns and solder tips
- No experience necessary!
- Drive to learn and grow
- Work as a team
- Have fun!
- Ability to speak and read English and perform basic arithmetic