Date Posted: September 22, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 200093
Project Coordinator: Client Services
This position supports Project Managers in project execution in the Client Services department and ensures consistently superior client service standards in all client interactions. Client interactions are defined as verbal and written communications, problem resolutions, consulting, budget management and project execution.
- Project Execution – Act as back-up to Project Manager, continually meet project requirements (kick-off meetings, deadline management, client status reporting and other necessary project communication, and coordinates with the various operational teams) to deliver all project deliverables on time, within budget and at the highest quality standards
- Operating Standards – Participate in the development, and implementation of a set of standards by which all client service staff operate to create a best in practice culture that allows for similar level of service regardless of the project staff assigned
- Research & Communication – Research claim inquiries and appropriately communicate findings with clients, claimants, and/or other operational departments, research process issues and effectively communicate with project teams and other operational departments
- Reporting & Documentation – Provide project reporting and summaries, perform analysis of reporting and ensure quality assurance, draft claimant letters, draft project telephone scripts and website text, assist in development of business rules for claims processing and payments
Job Qualifications and Requirements:
- 1+ year work experience with direct client/customer contact in a professional environment, preferably in the legal field, for a service industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a professional, calm demeanor
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to efficiently gather and process information in a fast paced environment are required.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- Experience with MS Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook
- Distinguishing features for a Senior, Project Coordinator, in addition to those listed above, may include:
- 2+ additional years of work experience with direct client/customer contact in a professional environment, preferably in the legal field, for a service industry
Work is fast-paced and performed in an office environment with extensive contact with clients and employees. The industry we serve demands the highest level of confidentiality and professionalism in safeguarding client and project information. Highly effective Class Action & Claims Solutions and Corporate Services associates thrive on being in an environment that rewards the following critical success factors:
1. Adaptability: Appropriately reacting to changing situations without a loss of effectiveness and enthusiasm for strategic initiatives and corporate goals.
2. Analysis: Identifying problems and causes or analyzing how processes and procedures could be improved, collecting relevant information and identifying possible solutions.
3. Attention to Detail: Appropriately completing all of the individual tasks accurately or according to workflow/process guidelines with an emphasis on reaching or exceeding quality standards.
4. Creativity: Being inventive, imaginative and innovative.
5. Development of Others: Providing the means for others to grow and develop personally and professionally within and across departments.
6. Energy: Maintaining a fast, active pace in the normal course of a day.
7. Flexibility: Going into situations without preconceived notions with a willingness to assess various options in order to determine a course of action.
8. Integrity: Strict adherence to job-related standards, values or norms.
9. Learning Ability: Understanding and applying new information.
10. Listening. Hearing and comprehending verbal messages and confirming back what you hear.
11. Team Player: Functioning as an active member of a group while maintaining focus on your individual contributions and responsibilities.
12. Verbal & Written Communication: Effective oral, written and nonverbal expression without preparation.
Pay rate: $16-20 hourly
Shift: Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm