Date Posted: December 15, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 203578
Sheet Metal Fabricator
$10 - $11 DOE
Do you want to work with a growing company that values their employees? This local company is proud that a large percent of their employees having over 20 years employment.
They are increasing production on their second shift staff and have an immediate need for Fabricators - Unit Production.
Job Description: Fabricate parts or components using various metals and machinery. Assemble and Inspect finished product.
· Select gauges or types of sheet metal or nonmetallic material, according to product specifications.
· Fabricate or alter parts using shears, hammers, punches, or drills.
· Shape metal material over anvils, blocks, or other forms, using hand tools.
· Finish parts, using hacksaws or hand, rotary, or squaring shears.
· Trim, file, grind, deburr, buff, or smooth surfaces, seams, or joints of assembled parts, using hand tools or portable power tools.
· Inspect individual parts, assemblies, or installations, using measuring instruments.
Experience with Additional Requirements a plus:
· Ability to lay out, measure, and mark dimensions and reference lines on material, using calculators, scribes, dividers, squares, or rulers.
· Fasten seams or joints together with welds, bolts, cement, rivets, solder, caulks, metal drive clips, or bonds to assemble components into products or to repair sheet metal items.
· Use of measuring tools, such as calipers, scales, or micrometers.