Date Posted: September 15, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 205251
Manufacturing Associate and Machine Operator
Locally owned and operated since 1912, our client has grown to become one of the leading anchor bolt and nonstandard construction fastener manufacturers in North America. Operating from an 85,000 square foot facility, where last year they shipped over 6.2 million pounds of anchor bolts around the world.
Job description: The Manufacturing Associate and Machine Operator will be trained on a variety of workstations and machines. Most new associates start on the Galvanizing Line. Your skill, experience and determination will drive your best fit with the team.
Typical Duties and workstations:
- Bolt forge
- Induction Heating Coil
- Cutting Machine
- Threading Machine
- Galvanizing Line
- Will be using micrometers, measuring tape, and other measuring tools to check finished goods.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 1-5 Years of production experience in similar industries is prefered
- Must be able to lift 50lbs consistently.
- Must be comfortable working in a loud environment
- Need to be able to read and write English.
- The ideal candidate will be very self-motivated and can work well independently and as part of a team.
- Machine operator, pipefitter, or other mechanical work experience preferred.
Shift Schedule: Both day and swing shift positions are available.
Pay Rate: $14/hr