Date Posted: August 13, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 216628
Carpentry Craftsman/Production Associate
Associates will assist in building custom crates out of wood simple but specific to measurement.
Skills and Experience:
- Need to be able to read and use a tape measure.
- Ability to read blueprints is a plus.
- Experience in using woodworking tools such as nail guns, skill saws, and pneumatics.
- Must be able to maneuver up to 75 lbs on wheeled dolly and lift up to 50lbs from time to time.
- Ideal candidates will have experience in a construction/framing or a manufacturing environment, and experience working within deadlines.
- Willing to learn and grow with the company and possess the key qualities of a positive attitude, enthusiasm, and confidence.
- Individuals that are reliable and show up ready to work every day on time. Also need to be willing to learn all other aspects of the job, and able to transition from one function to another.
- May work on a project at client site. This is rare and the far majority of all work is done at the company shop.
Flexibility in working overtime and weekends with little advance notice is a MUST. Associates will need to have their own steel toed boots. Client has strap-on steel toe covers if necessary to start. Client will supply all necessary work tools and PPE.
Shift: 6:00 am to 2:30 pm
Pay Rate: $14/hour