Salary: $18/hr to $23/hr D.o.E and qualifications
Date Posted: January 15, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 220728
Our client is an industry leader and one of the largest and most respected Industrial refrigeration and mechanical contracting firms in the industry. Specializing in system design, installation, service support and regulatory compliance, the client is dedicated to exceptional engineering, workmanship, teamwork and a strong client relationship. As a full service Refrigeration Contractor, they provide their clients with the option of a design-build approach.
The Service Coordinator (SC) works in support of the Service Manager. This position provides support to the Service Technicians, the Service Department; Compressor Rebuild Department, Construction Department, retail sales as well as the customer.
Assisting all team members to achieve success with their individual goals will result in corporate goals being achieved. In this capacity, the SC is expected to model cooperation, teamwork, open communication and a positive attitude with all team members.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Service Coordination, Productivity, and Quality
- Maintain the day-to-day schedule for the Service Technicians assigned to your area.
- Field service calls from customers-insure that they are responded to appropriately.
- Prepare quotations and estimates for customers.
- Strategically target non-Client customers and use the marketing tools available within the department to increase Clients presence in the assigned areas.
- Coordinate and schedule service technicians for construction job start-ups. Work with the Project Manager to provide the start-up technician with the proper information needed for start-up.
- File work order invoices and other work order related documentation.
- Maintain the Work Order Warranty Log as appropriate.
- Maintain and update department reports (payroll, job costing, and construction start up status) as assigned.
- Assist with customer questions and problems as appropriate.
- Develop partnerships with customers by setting and keeping achievable commitment dates, understanding customers' product, requirements, and style of operating. Make our customers' vision/mission/goals, ours as well.
- Purchase materials for service work order jobs.
- Issue purchase orders to vendors and keep track of orders to ensure their proper and timely delivery and accurate pricing.
- Prepare billing packets for service department work orders.
- Respond to/research questions related to work order invoicing.
- Process timecards for service technicians assigned to your area
- Maintain a systematic and organized desk, which will allow other staff to seamlessly take over in the SC's absence.
- Consider importance of internal/external relationships when planning/conducting work
- Follow through on commitments
- Perform all duties in conformance to appropriate safety, security, and company standards.
- Provides support to Service Manager
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent interpersonal skills (communication, listening, team player, cooperative, approachable)
- Ability to be flexible, multi task and perform under pressure.
- Time management
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to use general office equipment (including computer and 10 key) and knowledge of basic office skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of Contractor accounting software, Vista, or similar is desired.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Rate of Pay: $18/hr. to $23/hr D.o.E
Location: North East Salem
Do you enjoy solving problems, working as part of a high performing team and paying attention to details? This could be a great position for you! If you match the requirements please submit your resume right away to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for an interview or call 971.371.4028