Date Posted: January 18, 2019
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 222220
For more than 30 years our Client has had a hand in shaping the skylines of many cities throughout the United States and in their home town of Portland Oregon. Architects, building designers and contractors have been using them for many years to develop, pick colors, and apply PVDF coatings. They have the ability to match colors or custom blend giving them endless color possibilities. Good service and a reputation for top quality work have helped them survive and grow over the years.
The Production Associate works providing assistance to a variety of job centers: Prep, Paint station, Curing Ovens and Shipping/Receiving.
Skills Necessary for Success
- Ability to show up daily as required by schedule
- Work at a tempo necessary for the production schedule
- Follow instructions from supervisors and managers.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs without assistance
- No specific work experience necessary
- Demonstrable stable work history
Pay Rate: $15.00hr
- Day shift. 6:00am to 2:30 or 8:00am to 4:00pm
- Grave Yard Shift: 10:00pm to 8:30am
PrideStaff Portland is a locally owned and operated Staffing Agency. PrideStaff is a winner of the coveted “Best of Staffing” Diamond award for 5 consecutive years for the highest level of satisfaction as rated by our valued Employees and Clients. Over the years, PrideStaff has been a consistent industry leader, developing technology and service processes that allow our organization to deliver superior performance. When it comes to your success, we leave nothing to chance. Allow us to support your job and career search and see the difference PrideStaff can make for you!
Call today to apply! 971.371.4028