Date Posted: February 19, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 226788
Press Operator Assistant; Feeder
Our client is a locally owned and operated company that provides business solutions cleverly disguised as high quality printing. And they do it all under one roof. Data management. Exquisite printing. Fulfillment. Kitting. On-site inventory management and global distribution. In short, anything needed for every solution they manufacture.
The press machine feeder will assist the Print Operator with work on a state of the art Heidelberg 8 color sheet fed off-set printing press. Ensuring that proper quality is maintained and project objectives are met. Successful candidate will have a willingness to learn and desire to advance their career. While not actively working with the Print Operator, additional support will be given to the Bindery Team with a variety of projects.
- Feeding paper onto the off-set printer.
- Must be comfortable lifting up to 50lbs.
- Lifting 20lbs of paper on to the machine, repetitively through the run.
- Will be using a pallet jack to move large pallets of paper to the machine
- Assist the Press Operator to ensure effective run of print from project to project
- Assist with preventive maintenance as required
- Assist with ink load as necessary
- Other duties as assigned working with the Bindery Team.
Skills and Qualifications:
- No prior experience running a print machine is necessary
- Mechanically inclined
- Strong ability to pay attention to detail
- HS Diploma or GED
Pay: $14.00/hr DOE
Location: Tualatin, Or.