Salary: $14/hr to $16/hr
Date Posted: May 26, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 228100
Job Title: Staffing Consultant
PrideStaff is expanding our internal recruiting team in the Portland Oregon area to meet an increasing demand from our Clients. The Staffing Consultant position within PrideStaff is a mixed desk covering recruiting and staffing team. PrideStaff Consultants benefit from creating outstanding experiences with clients and job seekers through sales and recruiting efforts, and successfully matching talented professionals with top companies in the area. Building a lucrative career within PrideStaff includes the following sales, staffing and recruiting duties:
- Recruit talent build and maintain a candidate network
- Utilize various recruiting approaches and recruiting tools including online recruiting, network recruiting, direct recruiting and generating recruiting referrals
- Ensure quality placements through detailed interviewing, evaluations and career coaching
- Grow and maintain a client base using our unique inside sales call, outside sales call and client visit processes
- Document all sales, recruiting and staffing activity
- Consistently provide experiences focused on what clients and job seekers value most
- Create great experiences by making the right candidate matches in temporary, temporary to hire, and direct hire positions
- Plan and managing your business to achieve specific sales, recruiting and staffing targets
Candidates with varied backgrounds have built successful sales, recruiting and staffing careers within PrideStaff. The following experiences, education and approach help create success:
- At least 2 years experience and performance in one or more of the following:
- customer service,
- recruiting and staffing
- Bachelor's/Associate's degree is preferred. Minimum HS Diploma
- Strong/high proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and a high technical aptitude
- A strong work ethic, self-confidence and a high sense of urgency
- Passion for helping others
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
PrideStaff, is a national staffing service founded in 1978 with over 70 locations nationwide, each office is individually owned and operated. PrideStaff has a well established and respected staffing office in the Portland Oregon. We are currently expanding our team and are looking for individuals to share our mission: consistently provide client experiences focused on what they value most. Professionals who are client service driven, goal orientated, organized and have an internal drive for success possess the qualities to be successful with PrideStaff.
- Clients and candidates consistently rate PrideStaff among the top recruiting firms within the staffing industry
- PrideStaff provides comprehensive training to Staffing Consultants on our proven sales, recruiting and staffing processes
- We help our Staffing Consultants succeed with leading edge recruiting technology and performance improvement programs
- We offer one of the most unique and competitive compensation plans in the Staffing and Recruiting industry
- PrideStaff Financial is one of the fastest growing accounting and financial staffing firms in the U.S.
Compensation: Target Compensation $14.00/hr to $16.00/hr plus individual and team based bonuses.
- Are you qualified? We want to hear from you! For immediate and confidential consideration, please reply to this ad or contact us directly! 971.371.4028