Date Posted: November 17, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 233883
Performs a variety of duties of moderate complexity necessary to build and package Mount Systems, Flashlights and Accessories into a final product for shipment to customers. Work responsibility includes 5 work stations for rings and bases, flashlight main-tube prep, tri-pod adapters, and as well as operation and use of various dispensers, tools for assembly and packaging.
- High school Diploma, GED or equivalent and 3-6 months of related assembly experience.
- Ability to manipulate small parts into clean assemblies.
- Demonstrate ability to clean lenses and assemble sub-assemblies.
- Ability to read, understand and follow written instructions.
- Ability to correctly fill out data sheets and perform simple math calculations.
- Ability to work effectively with all team members, work periodic supervision and adapt to different work groups.
- Acceptable attendance, punctuality, and ability to perform work actives in a manner that is consistent with company policies.
Hours: Swing Shift:
Day Shift: 5:00 am to 1:30pm - with overtime