Date Posted: October 22, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 239299
Production Associate - No Experience Needed! New Pay Rate! $14/hr!
This is not a Job, this is a career opportunity! Incredible Benefits after hire: Healthcare, 401k, Dental, Life Ins., and more!
Our client has been in business since 1924, designing, manufacturing and distributing the highest quality and safest tractor trailer components for the trucking industry. Their product line includes couplings / pintle hitches, drawbar eyes / lunette eyes, hinge assemblies, front end assemblies, dolly jacks and accessories.
They are unique in there engineering and manufacturing of original products, with innovative designs, driven by customer needs. The products cover a wide range of trucking needs. Whether heavy duty, medium duty or light duty, you will find a selection of options in our full range of trucking trailer components.
All Production Associates start in the Grinding Department. Here the team is the fist step in the creation of quality products. The team grinds the outside of components to finish quality. As a member of this team, you will use a variety of hand-held and machine tools. The components are finished with grinding on the exterior as well as in and around holes in preparation of final assembly. Additional grinding/smoothing of surfaces would be performed with a fixed pedestal wheel grinder and fixed pedestal belt sander.
Required Experience, Skills and Competency
- Must be able to lift 20-40lbs and stand for an 8-hour shift.
- Grinding experience preferred.
- Some manufacturing experience preferred but not necessary
- Excellent attendance & punctuality is imperative to success
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player that can get along with fellow employees working in adjacent areas.
- Prefer some sort of mechanical experience or aptitude.
Pay Rate: $14.00/hr
Shift: 6:45am to 3:15pm
- 100% paid Healthcare, 75% for dependents
- 401K Pan 100% match of first 9% of salary
- Profit Sharing Plan, 7% of wages will be contributed by employer to retirement fund each week. Approximately $36.4/week.