Salary: $35,000 - $45,000
Date Posted: February 5, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 242467
PrideStaff is looking for a talented individual with a proven track record in recruiting, negotiating, communicating, and problem solving to join the growing and dynamicTuscaloosa team! We are looking for an individual that is driven, takes initiative, identifies and seizes prime opportunities to shine and is a team player.
The Staffing Consultant is responsible for recruiting, selecting, hiring and supervising Field Associates and for matching the needs of employers with the skills and capabilities of the Field Associates.
• Recruit top level administrative and light industrial professionals; interview and identify temporary, temporary- to-hire and direct hire opportunities for these candidates.
• Provide ongoing and consistent contact with candidates while offering professional and value-added career guidance.
• Interview and administer evaluations to determine skill level of candidates.
• Select the right candidate to fulfill client job orders and maintain ongoing contact with clients and candidates currently on assignment to ensure both receive exceptional customer service.
• Develop and grow PrideStaff's client base by selling our services for temporary and or full time staffing solutions.
• Make telephone calls and conduct one-on-one meetings with key managers and senior level executives, for the purpose of providing solutions to our clients and building on existing client relationships.
The ideal candidate for the Staffing Consultant Position possess the following skills and or characteristics:
• Proven experience within the staffing industry.
• Ability to resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks effectively.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
• College degree preferred.
• Previous supervisory experience preferred.
• Strong business acumen- ability to make good, sound business decisions.
This is a base salary + commission position, based on experience.
Come join a company that is a leader in the staffing industry. PrideStaff was recently awarded the 2016 Best of Staffing Diamond Award! This award is given for achieving the highest client and talent service quality scores for five consecutive years. PrideStaff is the only commercial staffing firm in the U.S. and Canada with over $100 million in revenue to earn the Diamond designation three years in a row, placing us in a truly elite group of staffing companies.