Date Posted: January 12, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 253202
PrideStaff has an immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant in the Slidell area. If you are interested in working for a great company with an opportunity to grow, please call our office at 228.865.9990.
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
- Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Schedule appointments and maintain and update appointment calendars.
- Hear and resolve complaints from customers or the public.
- Read source documents such as canceled checks, sales reports, or bills, and enter data in specific data fields or onto tapes or disks for subsequent entry, using keyboards or scanners.
- Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered.
- Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors.
- Store completed documents in appropriate locations.
- Locate and correct data entry errors, or report them to supervisors.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures
- Word processing and/or data entry skills
- Ability to prepare and print invoices
- Skill in the use of operating basic office equipment
- Ability to multi-task
All applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Willing to submit to a background check and drug screen
- At least 6 months recent, applicable experience
- Must have reliable transportation