Date Posted: January 20, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 253431
PrideStaff has clients in the area searching for experienced, proven individuals to assist with temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire positions. We are looking for people who are professional and who can represent any company well.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the enjoyment of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests. With PrideStaff, you will be treated fairly, with courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing and Recruiting agency that works for you!
- Qualified candidates for the forklift operator position must be familiar with Forklift Safety practices and standard warehouse operations
- Must be able to safely move pallets throughout the warehouse
- Move freight, stock, or other materials to and from storage or production areas, loading docks, delivery vehicles, ships, or containers, by hand and/or forklifts.
- Sort items before loading and unloading
- Attach identifying tags to containers or mark them with identifying information
- Read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments or material or equipment needs
- Must be 18 years or older
- Recent and relevant sit-down forklift driving experience
- Must have consistent and reliable transportation
- Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug screen
- Provide proof of eligibility to work in the US
- Must be hardworking and reliable
- Must be motivated to excel and work well in a team-oriented environment
- Must be able to work from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.