Salary: Up to $14.00/hr
Date Posted: November 1, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 253641
PrideStaff has clients in the area searching for experienced, proven individuals to assist with temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire positions. We are looking for people who are professional and who can represent any company well.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the enjoyment of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests. With PrideStaff, you will be treated fairly, with courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing and Recruiting agency that works for you!
- Welcomes patients and visitors in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Optimizes patients' satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone.
- Keeps patient appointments on the schedule and notifies provider of patient's arrival.
- Comforts patients by anticipating patients' anxieties; answering patients' questions; and maintaining the reception area.
- Ensures availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records.
- Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
- Obtains revenue by recording and updating financial information; recording and collecting patient charges; controlling credit extended to patients; filing, collecting, and expediting third-party claims.
- Maintains business office inventory and equipment by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies; scheduling equipment service and repairs.
- Helps patients in distress by responding to emergencies.
- Protects patients' rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Must have 6 months to a year of recent and relevant experience.
- Must be able to pass a drug test.
- Must be able to pass a background test.
- Must be customer friendly with the ability to work under pressure.
- Must be able to multi-task.