Date Posted: January 11, 2017
Job ID: 253974
Commercial Landscapers – Direct Hire Lenni/Media PA
Companies in the area are searching for experienced, proven individuals for temporary and temp-to-hire assignments to hit the ground running and contribute right away.
Come join PrideStaff to put your talents and skills to work. PrideStaff has been working for over thirty-five years across the country in filling the needs for clients
Landscaping job summary
Responsible for the cultivation and care of the landscaping and grounds surrounding a business or building. Plants flowers, mows, pulls weeds, repairs structures, and maintains outside of building.
- Perform grounds keeping and building maintenance duties.
- Mow lawn either by hand or using a riding lawnmower.
- Cut lawn using hand, power or riding mower and trim and edge around walks, flower beds, and walls.
- Landscape by planting flowers, grass, shrubs, and bushes.
- Apply pesticide to rid grounds of pests such as mosquitos, wasps, ticks, and others.
- Apply fertilizer to ground to enhance growth.
- Shovel snow from walkways and sprinkle ice down to keep people from falling.
- Perform routine maintenance duties such as applying plaster, fixing fountains, and other duties.
- Sweep walkway of debris.
- Cut down tree limbs that are posing a danger.
- Trim shrubs and pull weeds.
- Perform minor repairs and maintenance procedures on equipment utilized in grounds keeping.
- Install lawn furniture.
- Rake, mulch, and prune the grounds as needed.
- Install rock, cement, lighting, water, and furniture.
- Water plants and grass as needed and apply fertilizer.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!