Date Posted: January 11, 2017
Job ID: 253976
Accounts Receivable Clerk - Accounting and Finance - Accounts Payable
Companies in the area are searching for experienced, proven individuals for temporary and temp-to-hire assignments to hit the ground running and contribute right away.
Come join PrideStaff to put your talents and skills to work. PrideStaff has been working for over thirty-five years across the country in filling the needs for clients
Job Responsibilities may include:
- Process Accounts Payable
- Initiate check run process
- Match invoices to purchase orders
- Working in a team environment
- Providing financial, administrative and clerical services
- Processing and monitoring payments
- Preparing and monitoring the AR system
- Perform reconciliations and provide resolution on accounts with disputed balances
- Set up new accounts
- Recent experience in Accounts Payable/Receivable
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Decision making skills
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Computer Skills, including the ability to operate computerized accounting programs, MS Office Products, & Email
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!