Date Posted: January 19, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 253982
PrideStaff has clients in the area searching for experienced, proven individuals to assist with temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire positions. We are looking for people who are professional and who can represent any company well.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the enjoyment of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests. With PrideStaff, you will be treated fairly, with courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing and Recruiting agency that works for you!
- Welcomes guests and clients by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics; coordinating case preparation.
- Conserves attorneys time by reading, researching, reviewing, verifying, and routing correspondence, reports and legal documents; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications; organizing client conferences, and attorney meetings; scheduling couriers, court reporters, expert witnesses, and other special functions; coordinating preparation of charts, graphs, and other courtroom visuals; preparing expense reports.
- Maintains attorney calendar by planning and scheduling conferences, teleconferences, dispositions, and travel; recording and monitoring court appearance dates, pleadings, and filing requirements; monitoring evidence-gathering; anticipating changes in litigation or transaction preparation requirements.
- Represents attorney by communicating and obtaining information; following-up on delegated assignments; knowing when to act and when to refer matters to attorney.
- Maintains client confidence by keeping client/attorney information confidential.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions; maintaining transcripts; documenting and maintaining evidence.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Other duties that the attorneys deem necessary
- Must have 5 years of paralegal and asbestos experience.
- Experience working in a legal role is preferred.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Must have a good attitude willing to work.
- Must be able to work 8-5 p.m. Monday-Friday.
- Must be able to work in a professional office setting.