Date Posted: November 20, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 256971
Warehouse Material Handler, Forklift Driver
Our client is the Northwest’s largest independent corrugated box manufacturer with a well-deserved reputation for producing the very best in packaging products. From custom shipping containers to retail packaging, from stock boxes to in-store displays, from creative design to same day delivery service - no one is more capable than our client at providing the packaging solutions business needs.
The Warehouse Material Handler works in a team environment supporting a variety of work centers and production lines. Management will work with the the Material Handler to define production levels and project goals on a daily and weekly basis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Operate sit-down, electric Forklift
- Forklift duties are majority of daily work.
- Be able to support the team with a variety of warehouse duties: Packaging, Support production machine operators.
- Performs other job duties as assigned.
- Follow client published safety practices
- 6 mos. to 2 years experience driving forklift
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs independently.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment with changing demands.
- High school Diploma or GED.
Rate of Pay: $13.50
Location: Hillsboro, OR
Shifts: Day: 6am-230pm, Monday - Friday