Date Posted: September 22, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 256976
Warehouse Associate: Little Experience Necessary!
Our Client is an industry leader in motion control systems since 1960. They are looking for a strong Warehouse Associate with a desire to learn and grow! Some experience in picking parts across a diverse list of products and components is a plus but not required. This position is a contract to hire position that offers the potential for a long-term career with advancement in multiple positions. This is a great company with full benefits and long-term career path.
This position involves picking parts and components from warehouse locations. Placing them in the proper shipping location. This position will require the use of some tools to cut hoses to various lengths; Hose Crimper, Hose Saw.
Basic Job Requirements;
- Strong work ethic: show up every day, on time and focus on the tasks at hand
- Pick orders from worksheets
- Use warehouse inventory system
- Have a strong focus on accuracy
- Work with a sense of urgency
- Fork Lift Experience preferred but not required
Shift: 8:00am to 5:00pm with one hour for lunch