Date Posted: December 8, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 257842
Monday - Friday
7:00am - 3:30pm - must be available for overtime
Experience in a batch mixing environment--Strong emphasis on independent working and/or leadership in the mixing field.
Starting $13/hr or more - Dependent on Experience
Need to be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
Have an engaging approach to seeking full time long term employment.
Able to cross train into other tasks, so they have the ability to ‘float’ and fit where needed for job tasks-So the multi-tasking, or transitioning between different tasks should be an easy one.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Operate Filling machines in safe and efficient manner.
2. Assemble unfolded carton boxes to allow packing of filled material to prepare for completion.
3. Fill boxes with filled cartridges and nozzles or chubs.
4. Move by hand completed box to the automatic tape machine to be taped closed and ready for palletizing.
5. Operate tape machine to seal box.
6. Complete daily production sheets accurately.
7. Occasional labeling of product containers or boxes.
8. Occasional filling of 5 gallon pails with product. Requires pushing filled pails along conveyor system for lid and print to be placed.
9. Assists Supervisor and others in department to fill in when needed to help process production flow.
Knowledge: High School Graduate
2+ years experience in production environment
· Ability to pay close attention to detail; emphasis on following proper safety practices
· Able to lift 50 pounds
o Cartridges – up to 30 lb per case approximate
o Chubs – up to 20 lb per case approximate
o Pails – up to 50 per pail approximate
· Able to stand/walk/be on feet 6+ hrs daily
Position requires repetitive movement throughout 8 hour work day. Employees are expected to monitor machine and be flexible in work capabilities within job description depending on what packaging/filling orders company has for production.