Salary: $14/hr to $19/hr D.o.E
Date Posted: March 24, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 259584
Client Services Supervisor, Senior Teller
It’s been 125 years, and our client remains committed to being the best provider of financial services in the West. Throughout their history, they’ve focused on delivering competitive financial services to the clients they serve. Their motto, ‘Do the right thing,’ is much more than a slogan. It’s truly what they expect of their employees and one another as colleagues.
They also take great pride in getting to know their clients. They enjoy seeing their clients at their branches and in our communities. Few things make them more proud than when they see a client in the community and they introduce them to their family and friends saying, “This is my banker.”
They strive every day to give back to the communities they serve, helping to make them better places in which to work and live. In 2016, more than 800 of their employees donated 30,000 hours in their communities.
Job Performance Standards:
This position is the face of our client and provides an excellent experience for our clients. Primary responsibilities include, processing transactions accurately and efficiently in accordance with established policies and procedures. Client Service Supervisors act as a leader in sales, operations, and client service. This position manages the operations of the branch along with the training, mentoring, and coaching of the teller team.
Client Service Supervisors (CSS) support the Branch Manager or Client Service Manager in developing an ongoing sales performance culture and demonstrates desired behaviors by being an extension of the sales team and through pro-active conversations this position assists our clients by uncovering financial needs. Effectively assists clients in achieving their financial goals by actively referring products/services and to other specialists at the Bank when applicable.
The CSS performs quality work within deadlines often without direct supervision. Works effectively as a team contributor on all assignments. Maintains an established level of personal reliability and punctuality. Complies with policies, procedure, security requirements, and government regulations. Develops and maintains in-depth knowledge of all operational processes, requirements and meets compliance standards. Assists with and ensures all operational tasks are completed on time. Adheres to policy and procedures to minimize risk and achieves satisfactory internal audit results. Complies with policies, procedures, security requirements, and government regulations.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Effective oral and written communication skills; proper phone and email etiquette.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Basic math and problem solving skills.
- General understanding of PC with Windows based applications and calculator.
- Ability to work branch hours.
- Related college coursework or equivalent bank operations experience.
- 3-5 years of teller experience and at least 1 year as a Senior/Lead Teller preferred
- Previous Leadership or Supervisory Experience.
- Basic knowledge of retail product philosophy, policy, procedures, documentation and systems
- Thorough knowledge of all retail products and services
- Proven client service and interpersonal skills
- Effective selling, cross selling and referral skills
- Strong mathematical, problem-solving, and negation skills
- Ability to analyze client credit data and other related financial information
- Strong interpersonal & relationship building skills
- Previous experience in a financial sales representative oriented role
- Meeting or exceeding all branch specific goals as set by your manager
- Actively participate in all sales campaigns
- Successful referrals to business partners
$14/hr to $19/hr D.o.E.
Additional Annual and Quarterly Bonus and Commission based on performance.